Business Architect-NorwichBack To Main Vacancies Page
My client a leading insurance orgasation is looking for a business architect. Our client a Global Insurance Broker assists the Risk Management needs Globally, with various sizes.
My client a leading insurance orgasation is looking for a business architect, Our client a Global Insurance Broker assists the Risk Management needs Globally, with various sizes. This position provides an exciting an opportunity to manage big scale transformational change globally. The role will be in establishing a new governance structure across all value streams.
You will possess experience in the following
- Strategic alignment
– Align strategic goals and objectives with business architecture decisions regarding the Target Operating Model (people, process, technology, location, data & digital).
- Business Architecture Design
– Create a business architecture strategy based on a situational awareness of various business scenarios and requirements.
– Roll out a structured business architecture approach and methodology for capturing the key views of the organsation.
– Capture the tactical and strategic enterprise goals that provide traceability through the organisation and are mapped to metrics that provide ongoing governance.
– Relay the primary business functions of the organisation and distinguish between customer-facing, insurer-related, business execution and business management functions.
– Define the set of strategic, core and support processes that assist with functional and organizational limits; identify and deal with outside entities such as customers, suppliers, and external systems that interact with the business; and describe which people, resources and controls are involved in the processes.
– Create the relationships for the roles, capabilities and business areas, the decomposition of the business divisions into sub-divisions, and the internal or external management of the divisions.
– Develop and maintain a knowledge base “business architecture” to have up-to-date organizational blueprints
– Contribute to the culture of Continuous Improvement to achieve targets
What you need to have:
- First class communication skills and the ability to communicate at all levels of the organisation; this includes both written and verbal communications as well as visual
- Previous experience of Business or Enterprise Architecture, including the ability to apply architectural principles to business solutions
- Deep understanding of Business Models, Value Chains, Value Streams and Business Capabilities
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills