Data Architect – Insurance – The City, London
My client, an insurance company is looking for an experienced Data Architect to own the data strategy design and implementation and ensure that the current change delivery adheres to that. This is a technical role that will be working within the IT and Data delivery team.
Leader with substantial experience in Data and Analytics.
• Extensive Data modelling and data warehousing experience
• Strong data modelling skills including complex relationships and historical recording techniques
• Strong technical skills and awareness of current state of the art of business intelligence tools and technologies.
• Extensive experience in developing integrations of Azure data platform to various types of external systems and can recommend approach and technology covering Data Warehousing, Data Lakes, Azure and Management Information.
• Experience in insurance, preferably London Market, UK Commercial and Reinsurance.
• A flair for problem solving in a dynamic environment.
• Experience of Ml systems, applications and architectures.
• Requires database development experience.
• Technical design/development MI experience of
o SQL Server, Azure Data Factory, Spark/DataBricks