Financial Analyst – Insurance – Contract Outside IR35
My client, an insurance organisation in The City of London is looking for an experienced Finance professional to work in their Reporting team. You will work on change management activities in relation to the group reporting and local statutory GAAP ledgers.
The role is outside IR35 and for a 12 months duration.
- You are a professionally qualified accountant or have an equivalent education (BA, MA) with a minimum of 3 years’ experience with full financial statements
- Experience with accounting & closing activities and knowledge of at least one major accounting principles (eg IFRS, US GAAP, Lux GAAP)
- Pro-active communicator and relationship builder
- Strong analytical skills with an ability to work with data and systems to apply good business judgement as well as independently deliver timely and impactful outputs
- Self-motivated and managed to deliver results to deadlines with high levels of coordination and teamwork
- Some experience in project management or delivery of change programs
- Your command of English is excellent.