My client, an insurance organisation,are looking for a permanent Information Security Analyst to work with the Global Head of Information Security and Information Security Architect.
Information Security Analyst
My client, an insurance organisation, in The City of London are looking for a permanent Information Security Analyst to work with the Global Head of Information Security and Information Security Architect.
The role will be to plan, schedule, monitor and report on activities relating to information security and work with the change team, business applications team and a number of third-party vendors.
This is a great opportunity to join an organisation which provides hybrid working from their offices in The City of London.
- Proven experience in cyber security
- Proven experience in third party supplier and vendor selection and management
- Significant experience and success in managing multiple issues, problems and work streams with a clear ability to prioritise
- Proven ability to assist with and see and see through implementation and operation and technology solutions for complex projects
- IT operational and platform knowledge
- Understanding of general information security concepts and principals
- Ability to consider the bigger picture, including the implications of process change and potential impact upon the strategies of the group business
- Maintain the integrity of process and approach, as well as controls, for the whole incident management process including the ability to co-ordinate and manage major/highly sensitive investigations with potential for business wide impact/reputational damage