Project Manager – Insurance – The City, London
My client an insurance organisation, is looking for an experienced project manager, ideally with a London Market insurance background, to help drive forward the portfolio of self-service, data and dashboard focused projects in the wholesale insurance sphere.
The role will be for an initial 5 months period and Outside IR35.
You will support the delivery of a number of projects focused on data ingestion and dashboard development, seeing them through from initatiation to and adoption. You will have strong skills in stakeholder management and have successfully rolled out data focused agile projects before. You will also be technically astute, understanding traditional data lake, warehouse and dashboarding pipelines, being the bridge between the technical teams, the user groups and key stakeholders.
The project follows the Agile methodology so you will be well versed in the pluses and minuses of Agile.
- Proven experience of supporting data and dashboard initatives within insurance as a PM, throughout the whole lifecycle from starting up and planning, to rollout and benefits realisation
- Influential leader to energise the delivery team and maintain momentum
- Confident in influencing senior stakeholders
- Organised, proficient and thorough with excellent written and verbal skills
- Ability to build credibility in the London Market wholesale insurance industry
- High level technical understanding of key items for success of an Agile project such as Release Management, Backlog prioritisation
- Understanding of industry leading BI tools, and KPI development.