Solutions Architect – Insurance – The City, London
My client, an insurance company in The City of London, is looking for a pernanent Solutions Architect. The role will translate business needs and functional designs into functioning software or technology designs and deliver/develop common foundation architecture components that conform to known successful patterns, and that support evolution toward the future-state architecture.
• Azure PaaS (Application Service, Functions, Azure SQL, Service Bus, KeyVault etc)
• Continuous integration and automated deployments within Azure DevOps.
• PowerShell, ARM Templates, Azure CLI, Terraform.
• Design and development of N-tier, SOA & Microservice applications.
• Experienced in Full Life Cycle Development (Agile & Waterfall).
• Knowledge and practical application of Design Patterns and Practises.
• Documentation of solution design blueprints. UML, Entity Relationship Diagramming etc.
• Leadership, Mentoring and Influencing of technical development teams.
Highly advantageous to have the following:
- Messaging and Distributed Caching.
- Azure or AWS cloud services.
- .Net Core.
- SharePoint onLine, Nintex or Dynamics365 Backoffice Operations, Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management.
- Experience in architecture frameworks, such as TOGAF, Zachman, MODAF etc.
- Experience in at least one Architecture tool (e.g. Sparx Enterprise Architect, System Architect, Troux/Metis, Corporate Modeller, ARIS etc.)