Systems Administrator/Support/Security Analyst – XB Global/Sector – Insurance
My client, an insurance organisation, in The City of London, is looking for a Market Security Analyst who will be responsible for supporting nominated business units through delivering effective and compliant onboarding of clients, insurers and other counterparties. They will provide support to other team members, by delivering effective administration of the Account Request and Approval System (ARAS) and ensuring the maintenance and integrity of Global XB and Sector Broking System account records.
- Successful candidates must have previous working knowledge of Global XB and/ or Sector processing systems.
- Experience of operating in the compliance department/Security & Counterparty department of a public company in the UK regulatory environment.
- Commercial awareness and focus on the application of regulation within the insurance broking industry.
- Knowledge of relevant legislation and regulations.
- Broad knowledge and understanding of insurance, principles, products and services.
- Broad knowledge of risk management practices.