Test Analyst – Infrastructure and Office 365Back To Main Vacancies Page
My client, an insurance organisation in The City of London, is looking for a Contract Infrastructure and Office 365 Test Analyst.
The role is Outside IR35 and paying up to £500 per day.
Test Analyst – Infrastructure and Office 365
My client an insurance organisation, in The City of London is looking for a Contract Infrastructure and Office 365 Test Analyst.
The role is Outside IR35 and paying up to £500 per day, with hybrid working which is 2-3 days in the offices in The City of London.
You will ideally be ISEB / ISTQB certified, with a clear understanding of service management tools and Azure DevOps and have the following experience:
· Manage and lead testing in relation to office 365 new feature and functionality releases
· Qualification of EUC strategy (qualify, sign off and execute testing)
· Manage and create testing strategy for O365 including Exchange online migration, working closely with Business Analysts, Project Managers and O365 Technical SME and the end user. Confident in developing test plans, acceptance criteria and test conditions
· You will be required to lead and undertake testing strategy in relation to EUC devices (laptop builds, mobiles etc.), working closely with Service Delivery Management, Comms team and wider IT team. Confident in developing test plans, acceptance criteria and test conditions
· Strong testing experience across the Microsoft 365 platform, including PaaS, SaaS and IaaS
· Candidates must have been in previous senior testing roles with experience on infrastructure projects relating to Microsoft Office 365 applications (to include Exchange Online, SharePoint, OneDrive and Teams